Hi! I have a preposition for you in case you are a passionate runner or a nutrition expert or fitness freak and like writing about it.
borN is a blog on providing well researched articles on running long distance events like half and full marathons, ultras, injury prevention, yoga, strength training, nutrition, runner friendly food recipes, reviews on gear, books and races run with photographs. If you would like to write for my blog to share your experience and knowledge, do leave a comment below or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be happy to bring you on board. At the outset, there are few advantages of writing on my blog –
- Get recognised in case, you are a newbie with your name and bio.
- Boost your online presence.
- Meet prospective clients and build your brand.
- Get published. I can assure you that getting published anywhere other than your site feels really good.
- Get a back link to your blog or website.
Few guidelines to keep in mind while submitting an article.
- The post should be at least 700 words.
- Please take care of the grammar and related aspects. Typos and other small mistakes can really kill the essence of the article.
- The post should be reader friendly, free from profanity, hate and religious issues.
- Use necessary headings and subheadings and hyperlinks(wherever required) to create an interesting read.
- All posts should be submitted in .doc/.docx format.
- I respect original content. So, please refrain from copying as it will amount to instant removal of the article. Though due reference should be given to the sources of research.
- Provide a concise bio at the end of the article, along with an lively photo of yours(in case you wish), along with a link to your blog or website.
- In case you are not sure as on which topic to write, we can always do a brainstorming session to decide upon it.
Note : Submissions can be edited for grammar, language and any other issue before publishing. Though, I will notify you about the changes before publishing.